What are all of these features? See our Buyers Guide for help.
The industrial stairway is our strongest and safest stairway we build. Using 10” channel stringers and deep step treads, it has a very gradual 36 degree slope. Instead of our standard 1” tube railing, we use a 1.5” tube to increase its rigidity. We build these stairways to custom heights and widths all the time for our customers. We also can design mid-platforms and top landing platforms.
- 36 degree slope is standard
- 36" wide x 9.5" deep steps
- 10" heavy duty channel stringers
- Mounting brackets at both ends for bolting
- Several lengths to choose from (see catalog)
- 1000 lbs load rating
- 1.5" square tube construction
- 32" handrails (42" when required)
- Gray industrial enamel finish
- Ships as one welded piece for optimal strength
Tread Styles Avaialable
Many sizes and styles to choose from. Download the catalog page for this item.